Cancer Surgeons, Doctors and Hospitals in India
Access the Best Cancer Surgeons and Hospitals in India your Cancer Surgery with Forerunners Healthcare Consultants
Cancer is a dreaded disease that takes up a person’s entire attention leaving not much for him to do. Undergoing a Cancer treatment can be extremely painful and mentally draining. You cannot compromise with the treatment and keeping this in mind, Forerunners Healthcare Consultants brings you in contact with best Cancer Hospitals and Surgeons in India. All you have to do is send us your queries and we will take care of the rest.
How things function at Forerunners Healthcare Consultants
- Excellent panel : Forerunners Healthcare Consultants has ties with the best surgeons and best cancer doctors in India, an important factor in treating any medical condition home or abroad.
- Primary customs : We assist patients with medical visa arrangements, accommodation for the patient and family, meals, appointment with surgeon, transport service to and fro airport.
- Professionalism : The benefit of Cancer Surgery under Forerunners Healthcare Consultants ensures utmost care to maintain ethics in meeting patient’s need.
- Budget friendly : Financial aspects affect medical treatments in a huge way. We offer low cost Cancer Surgery from the top cancer doctors in the world and best cancer hospitals in the world.
- Other vital services : We also take care of quick visa letter, health diet as advised by your attending surgeon, to and fro airport travel, vacation tour, etc.
- The Indian Benefit - When you chose India for treatment, you enjoy her hospitality, beauty, and culture-rich vacation to cherish.
International Patient Experience
Mr. Ibrahim Abba, Cameroon
Prostate Cancer Surgery
Hi, I am Ibrahim Abba from Cameroon. I was suffering from Prostate Cancer and needed immediate treatment. While searching for treatment options, I came across Forerunners Healthcare Consultants and had detailed prognosis of my condition by doctors. I then came to Goa, India for the surgery and after a two-week time, my pain has gone, thanks to the skilled surgeons and Forerunners Healthcare consultants.
What is the purpose of Cancer Surgery?
Cancer surgery — an operation to repair or remove a part of your body to diagnose or treat cancer — remains the foundation of cancer treatment. Cancer is one of the most serious diseases that can afflict a person. There are many ways to treat cancer including surgery, radiation therapy, chemotherapy, and immunotherapy. Among these, surgery is the oldest and most commonly used form of therapy. Surgery is the standard, and often the only, form of treatment for most benign and some malignant cancers.
With over 200 different types of cancer that can occur within the human body, there are numerous treatment options available. The aim of cancer treatment is to completely remove cancerous tissues from the patient without causing significant damage to the rest of the body. Cancer occurs when cancerous cells in the body multiply uncontrollably and accumulate in tumorous masses.
Why should you choose Cancer Surgeons in India for Cancer surgery?
- Selecting a doctor or a surgeon to treat your cancer may be one of the most important decisions you will ever make. Your primary care doctor may refer you to one or more specialists. These specialists include surgeons, medical oncologists, and radiation oncologists. These doctors often work together as a team.
- With the expertise in handling, especially difficult or complex cases, top surgeons continue to attract a growing number of patients from South Africa, Europe and the African continent.
- Oncologists of India have wide experience in various cancer surgeries with positive results, as they are qualified from countries like US, UK and Japan.
- Best oncologists of India work as a team sharing patient care and expertise to provide the highest standard of healthcare. These cancer surgeons are highly experienced and knowledgeable providing international level of healthcare and hospitality to their patients.
- To practice as a Cancer Surgeon in India he/she is required to Qualify as;
- MS in General Surgery
- MCH in Cancer Surgery
- DNB/FRCS/MRCS from International Colleges and Hospitals
- International Fellowship and Training Programs
- Publications and Paper Presentations in Reputed Scientific and Medical Journals
- Wide Clinical Experience
List of Top Cancer Surgeons in India
- Dr. Hemant Goyal
- Dr.Shah Atul
- Dr.Dhairyasheel Savant
- Dr. J. Kishore
- Dr. Rajashekara Reddy
- Dr. Prabhu Dev
- Dr. Manoj Mishra
- Dr. Deepak Chabra
- Dr. Rajesh Mistry
- Dr. Ramani's
- Dr. Suhail Sayed
- Dr. Anup Ramani
- Dr. Prajesh Bhuta
- Dr. Mandar Deshpande
- Dr. Zaidi
- Dr. Anshuman Kumar
- Dr. Shoaib Zaidi
- Dr. L. M. Darlong
- Dr. Gagan Gautam
Best Cancer Surgeons in India
- Dr. Kapil
- Dr. Harit Chaturvedi
- Dr. Pradeep Jain
- Dr. Arvind Kumar
- Dr. A.K. Dewan
- Dr. Krishna's
- Dr. Randeep Wadhawan
- Dr. Sandeep Nayak
- Dr. Nanda Rajaneesh
- Dr. Thimmappa Hegde
- Dr. K.N. Srikanth
- Dr. M.H Marigowda
- Dr. Paul Salins
- Dr. Jayanti S Thumsi
- Dr. Balaji Pai
- Dr. Syed Althaf
- Dr.R Maran
- Dr.Vijaya Sekar K
What facilities do Top Cancer Hospitals in India provide?
India is rapidly proving its prowess in the sphere of medical health care. There is no dearth of hospitals of international standard on the Indian land. A big number of such hospitals provide cancer surgery at an affordable cost. Best treatment with latest techniques and efficient equipments is provided in India to cure the patients at the earliest. India provides high standard of medical facilities with specialized multi specialty top cancer hospitals that serve their expertise in various cancer surgeries.
The Best cancer hospitals in India have readily available appointments for the outpatient services all 6 days of every week, and have 2 to 4 oncologists daily, these hospitals have fully trained staff comprised of chemotherapy sisters under supervision of oncologists.
These Hospitals have the best infrastructure and offer world-class facilities at a very reasonable price making them among the top A list hospitals in the world.
High tech Cancer Surgery hospitals in India provide access to team of surgical specialists & comprehensive range of imaging and laboratory services to its international patients.
Because of all the above reasons, India is now recognized as the country with some of the best cancer hospitals and surgeons of the world.
Cities where top and world renowned Cancer surgery hospitals situated are :
List of Best Cancer Hospitals of India
- S. Sardar Mehar Singh Hospital
- Columbia Asia Hospital - Patiala
- Chawla Nursing Home And Maternity Hospital
- Haramshila Hospital And Research Centre
- Jodhpur Cancer Clinic
- Kidney Surgery Kolkata
- Anand Hospital
- Manipal Hospitals
- American Oncology Institute
- MIOT International
- Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre
- Guru Cancer Center Madurai
- Sanjeevan Hospital
- P.D. Hinduja Hospital
- Mumbai Cancer Clinic
- Jupiter Hospital
- SevenHills Hospital
- Shrikhande Clinic
- Tata Memorial Hospital
- BLK Super Speciality Hospital
- Medanta - The Medicity
List of Best Cancer Hospitals of India
- Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute
- We Care Health Services
- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
- Dharamshila Hospital And Research Centre
- Manipal Hospital
- Mazumdar Shaw Medical Center
- Ramakrishna Super Speciality Hospital
- Sri Shankara Cancer Hospital & Research Centre
- Sakra World Hospital
- Columbia Asia Hospital - Whitefield
- Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology
- Ambuja Health Care
- Sparsh Hospital
- Columbia Asia Referral Hospital
- Sri Srinivasa Hospital
- HCG Cancer Hospital
- Rangadore Memorial Hospital
- Bhagwan Mahaveer Jain Hospital
- Bangalore Baptist Hospital
- COSH - Multispeciality Hospital
- Janamma Hospital
- Shree's Women Speciality Clinic
What are the special services provided to Cancer patients in India?
- Appointments schedule for hospitalization, surgery, chemotherapy, Radiation, timings for chemotherapy and radiation, being very important, extra special care is taken to maintain it.
- Sometimes during Chemotherapy and Radiation, Platelet count goes below required level, the concerned department themselves arrange through hospital Blood Bank.
- Apartment with or without air condition can be arranged, because cancer treatment stay can go above six months to one year, and hotel stay can be too expensive.
- Diet food as required for the patient will be arranged.
- Patient will be taken at rehabilitation centers and programs.
- If required patient can also be taken for drives or nearby hill station for a week stay in between their chemotherapy treatments.
- Patients will be guided how to maintain their body pH level.
- Patients will also be guided about Natural treatments.
- Emergency Ambulance service is available at shortest notice.
How Forerunners Healthcare can assist me for Cancer Surgery in India?
India is now being recognized as one of the leaders in medical field of research and treatment. India offers a cost effective treatment for various cancer surgeries at various cancer hospitals across the country. We encourage you to please take the time to explore the information provided at our website about various cancer surgeries available in India and to see how you may be able to benefit from the worldwide advancement of healthcare and the globalization for cancer surgery in India. It is our sincere hope that the information provided here will assist and empower you to make confident decisions regarding your health and well being. The only service offering all-inclusive surgery packages, where our mission is to take care of all your travel and surgery arrangements from the day you leave home until the day you return. We offer a personalized service; we utilize the facilities of only the best doctors.
- Travel facilitation: such as air travel tickets to India and back, airport reception and local Hotel check-in in any of the medical treatment partner hospital / clinics in India.
- Post-surgical continued Consulting Support via Email or live interaction with attending Doctor / Medical Specialist.
- Identifying appropriate hospital/clinic and doctor's priority appointment
- Pre & Post treatment assistance
- Facility of Language translators for 24x7 at your service
- Foreign exchange facility etc
Why prefer India for Cancer Surgery?
Now, getting your cancer surgery in India could be highly beneficial due to highly reduced costs and extremely good medical care available. India has one of the best-qualified professionals in each and every field, and this fact has now been realized the world over. India offers World Class Medical Facilities, comparable with any of the western countries. Get your medical treatment done in India at a fraction of the cost at which it is done abroad - in Europe or America. Advantages of going to India for your surgery are;
- Internationally accredited medical facilities using the latest technologies.
- Highly qualified Physicians/Surgeons and hospital support staff.
- Significant cost savings compared to domestic private healthcare.
- Medical treatment costs in India are lower by at least 60-80% when compared to similar procedures in North America and the UK.
- No Wait Lists.
- Fluent English speaking staff.
- Can easily be combined with a holiday / business trip.
Patient Testimonial - Cancer Surgery done in India for Mr. Gerhard Schmidt from Berlin
Mr. Gerhard Schmidt from Berlin
I am the owner of a small business in Berlin, a company that was run by my ancestors in India and my father took it to Berlin. My family and I are in Berlin since past 20 years because long back my father initiated one-step ahead to Berlin to spread our business. About three years ago, my father at the age of 80 was living a retired life and I at the age of 40 was fighting cancer. How terrific and saddening it is when you have to look into your father’s eye for support and leave all responsibilities on him during his retirement period. I was suggested a surgery but was not convinced for the same. Then after realizing where my father stands and where my son at the age of 12 stands, I got convinced. I came to India for the treatment, as one of my friends from India is a front desk executive in a medical tourism company. I thought it to be a wise decision to go with someone whom you know well. Therefore, I decided to go for my cancer surgery at Forerunners. The surgery was done with perfection by expert hands of a reputed cancer specialist in India belonging to the group of doctors and hospitals at Forerunners Healthcare. One year after the cancer was detected I got my surgery done and today after two years of the surgery I am a healthy person. The light of love and concern that I see in my father’s eye and the love and hope I see in my son’s eye is a blessing in disguise by the entire team of Forerunners.
Cancer Surgery Cost Comparisons: India VS Other Countries (USA, UK, Thailand, & Singapore)
India is the most preferable destination for patients who are looking for low cost Cancer Surgery. The cost of the Cancer Surgery in India is typically a fraction of the cost for the same procedure and care in the US and other developed countries. Comparing Cancer Surgery cost in India with the same treatment procedure in other countries, the price for surgery would be 30-50% lower. The cost can vary depending on the type of surgery required and other medical conditions of a patient.
The costs of the Cancer Surgery based on the type of the surgery required in various countries in the chart / table are given below. The price comparison is given in USD.
|Type of Cancer Surgery||USA||UK||India||Thailand||Singapore|
*The price for the Cancer Surgery is an average collected from the 15 best corporate hospitals and 10 Top Oncosurgeons of India.
*The final prices offered to the patients is based on their medical reports and is dependent on the current medical condition of the patient, type of room, type of surgery, hospital brand and the surgeon's expertise.
We have worked out special packages of the Cancer Surgery for our Indian and International patients. You can send us your medical reports to avail the benefits of these special packages.
You would be provided with 3 TOP RECOMMENDED SURGEONS / HOSPITALS FOR YOUR CANCER SURGERY in India.CLICK HERE
How many International patients came to India for Cancer Surgery?
The list of TOP 15 countries from where the Cancer Surgery Patients travelling to India are given below. The major reason of large number of patients travelling to India for medical treatment from these countries is because of availability of quality healthcare in India, affordable prices and very good air connectivity, tourism options and many more reasons.
The maximum number of patients for Cancer Surgery come from – Sudan, Ethiopia, Tanzania, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Nigeria, Malawi, Rwanda, Zambia.
Here are the approximate percentage wise distributions of the patients coming from Top 10 African countries to India in 2017 for Cancer Surgery.
- You can contact us and share your medical reports with us.
- Our International Patient Executive would connect with you and answer all that you need to plan your Cancer Surgery in India.
- We would provide you with TOP RECOMMENDATIONS and assist your with the surgery planning.
Some of the common countries from which patients travel to India for surgery are :
Below are the downloadable links that will help you to plan your medical trip to India in a more organized and better way. Attached word and pdf files gives information that will help you to know India more and make your trip to India easy and memorable one.
Who is the best Cancer Surgeon in India?
There is not one but many best Cancer Surgeons in India, some of whom are Dr Ravikant Arora, Dr Arun Parsad, Dr Ashok Mehta, Dr Hemanth Raj, Dr Ian D'souza, Dr Jagdeesh N Kulkarni. Visit our webpage to read the full credentials of top Cancer Surgeons in India.
What are the Services provided by the Cancer Surgeons in India?
Cancer Surgeons in India offer all the procedures to cure cancer, namely, Cryosurgery, Bone Marrow Transplant, Lumpectomy, and many others. You can learn more about the surgery options on our website.
How to Find the Best Cancer Surgeons in India?
There are many efficient Cancer Surgeons across India. Finding the best one can be difficult. Send us your medical report and we will find the surgeon best suitable for your condition.
Are Really Cancer Surgeons in India the best in the world?
Cancer Surgeons in India are highly qualified and possess international training as well as experience. They work in conjunction with the best medical infrastructure, surpassing their counterparts in other developed countries.
What makes the Cancer Surgeons in India the best Professionals?
Cancer Surgeons in India are highly skilled and stay abreast with latest medical innovations. They are the best in what they do and how they do it. They give individual attention to every patient and keep them informed with their original medical state.
Phone Numbers Reach Us-
India & International : +91-9860755000 / +91-9371136499
UK : +44-2081332571
Canada & USA : +1-4155992537
top cancer hospitals India, top cancer surgeons India, top cancer doctors India, best cancer hospitals India, best cancer surgeons India, best cancer doctors India, cancer surgery hospitals India, cancer surgeons India, cancer doctors India, cancer hospitals India, Cancer Surgery India Experience