Surgical Interpretation of Diabetic Foot for a Pain Free Life
When one’s body discontinues producing insulin or cannot effectually use it then the person is said to be suffering from diabetes. Insulin is practically a hormone that is liable for helping the cells to use sugar in the body for vigor. If this process does not come about in an appropriate manner, the intensity of sugar can go high.
The persistent intensity of high sugar in the blood may inflict chaos in various parts of the body especially on feet, leading to diabetic foot.
A diabetic foot is afoot that suffers from a long-term complication of diabetic mellitus, infection, diabetic foot ulcer or neuropathic osteoathropathy (diabetic foot syndrome).
Normally patients have a curtailed ability to sense the pain all because of the peripheral nerve dysfunction linked with diabetic neuropathy, which means, for a long period of time the patient may not discover his minor injuries.
About half of the patients suffering from diabetic foot ulcer simultaneously have PAD (peripheral artery disease). As in diabetes, peripheral nerve dysfunction might be combined with PAD that wreaks deprived blood circulation to the farther parts of the body.
Foot septicity is the most typical reason for non-traumatic confiscation in patients suffering from diabetes. Here the wounds take a too long time to get healed.
Diabetic foot issues
Two major foot problems influence people who suffer from diabetes.
Diabetic Neuropathy: Diabetes causes damage to the nerves that gradually makes it tough for the ones having diabetes to sense consciousness in their extremities. The person even faces difficulty to sense the irritation on their foot or discover their shoes are rubbing. The absence of sensation and attentiveness may cause an upsurge in the threat of getting sores, cuts, and emerging blisters.
Peripheral vascular disease: Peripheral vascular disease influence the blood vessels and eventually reduces the flow of blood to hands and feet. Leading to the alterations in the blood vessels, including arteries, plus the greasy deposits put apart the vessels and impair the functioning of the brain and heart. The disease causes a reduction in the blood flow with increment in pain, infection and gradual process of healing wounds. If the infection gets severe then it can lead to confiscation.
Introducing Diabetic Foot Surgeries at Forerunners Healthcare
When it comes to the question of one’s life, a supreme medical service is a solution. Here, Forerunners Healthcare provides the best amenities and the best of our services for the diabetic foot surgery. A hale and hearty life with a zilch health issue is what we predominantly offer you with.
The most common and significant type of surgical technique is debridement. In this process, the dead or the infected necrotic tissue, bacterial growth, foreign debris, and infected skin are removed from the foot or leg. This process takes plan in a non-infected or sterilized operation room by an experienced physician or podiatrist.
The procedure for debridement is as follows:
- Physician or podiatric who is performing the surgery first cleans the wound and the surrounding area.
- Then the operating doctor uses a scalpel or any similar kind of sharp tool to remove the infected tissue or dead skin
- Further, the doctor applies an ointment or antiseptic solution to heal the wound
- Then the doctor covers the wound with a sterilized bandage that is changed everyday
- After the tissue is excised, the doctor washes out the foot ulcer.
- Before discharge, the doctor also prescribes some of the over-the-counter medications for quick relief
The known benefits of debridement are:
- This kind of surgical removal of foot ulcers help reduce inflammation while stimulating the wound edges
- It also works to heal the healthy tissues after efficient removal of diseased and non-viable tissues from the foot
- Inhibits and even eliminates the bacterial growth that might lead to amputation
- It also helps control deep foot infection
Katie's Diabetic Foot Surgery in India
Katie Marshal, UK
"I consulted the doctors in India for the foot infection that was infesting in my body because of my diabetic condition and it was really worrying me because it was hampering my moving abilities. But when I left the hospital after a successful surgery to remove the infection from my foot after a few weeks, I was feeling so relaxed and confident that I can also lead a normal life even though I have the medical condition of diabetes. I owe my speedy recovery physically and emotionally to the entire staff of the hospital in India who depicted utmost care when I needed it the most. ."
Some of the other supporting surgeries for diabetic foot are:
Podiatric surgery: The surgery is all about to intrude at an initial phase to manage the diabetic foot. The procedure is done to amend the malformations in order to boot out pressure areas and for the lessening of evolving an ulcer. If the objective is to prevent the spread of infection then amputation can be put into consideration. Amputation criteria comprise of pain, sepsis, and progressive gangrene.
Vascular Surgery: The treatment of vascular disease comprises of percutaneous transluminal angioplasty either with stenting or without stenting, bypass implantation by revascularization, or amputation to sustain the sensation in the leftover part of foot or leg.
Exostectomy: Charcot joint disease influences the mid-foot that grounds the displacement of the bone, and breakdown of arches. The surgeons carry out such process by lateral incision. (A plantar incision is used if there is no substitute method.)
The top diabetic foot surgeons in India are:
- Dr. Sandipan Gupta, Kolkata
- Dr. Sanjay Kumar Chaurasia, Dhanbad
- Dr. Ravul Jindal, Chandigarh
- Dr. Deepti Jindal, Guwahati
- Dr. Purushottam Reddy Padala, Hyderabad
- Dr.A.P.S. Suri, Delhi
- Dr. Hari Kiran Chekuri, Hyderabad
- Dr. Sachin Kuber, Pune
- Dr. Narendranadh Meda, Vijaywada
- Dr.J.B. Joshi, Dehradun
- Dr. Girish Motwani, Nagpur
Cost of Diabetics Foot Surgery in India
Across the world, there are constantly increasing number of people with diabetes and the epidemic is continuing to grow. With the ever-increasing high growth rate, it is important to have cost-effective diabetes treatment strategies. Under the scenario, India offers the most competitive rates for the prevention and cure including the surgical procedures for all associated diseases. Amongst the same, the most common is diabetic foot ulcer. The best aspect is that India offers low-cost, economic, and affordable cost of diabetic foot surgery.
Why Choose Us
Over the years, we have given ample of reasons to our patients to choose us for their diabetic foot surgery. Moreover, we strove to add new principles and contributing factors to give the best medical facilities to our existing as well as prospective patients. The key reasons to choose us include:
- Committed to excellent diabetic foot surgery capabilities
- Associated with the best of diabetic specialists and surgeons performing foot surgery for diabetic patients
- Have a strong network of best diabetic hospitals and medical centres
- Competitive cost of diabetic foot surgery with high level of precision and care
- We put you, your comfort, and your level of satisfaction at first priority
- Stay attuned to innovative technologies and significant techniques in the medical field
Phone Numbers Reach Us-
India & International : +91-9860755000 / +91-9371136499
UK : +44-2081332571
Canada & USA : +1-4155992537
Below are the downloadable links that will help you to plan your medical trip to India in a more organized and better way. Attached word and pdf files gives information that will help you to know India more and make your trip to India easy and memorable one.
Diabetic Foot Surgery, Best Diabetic Foot Surgery India, Procedure for Debridement, Cost of Diabetic Surgery in India, Cost Effective Diabetes Treatment India, Best Hospitals for Diabetic Surgery in India, Benefits of Diabetic Foot Surgery, Low Cost Diabetic Foot Surgery in India, Diabetic Foot Surgery Reviews India, Why India for Diabetic Foot Surgery