Dr. Shailesh Anant Ray Shah
M.B.B.S. (University First)
M.S. (Gold Medalist) in 1984
M. Ch. (Urology) C.M.C. Vellore in 1988.
As CONSULTANT UROLOGIST, ANDROLOGIST & TRANSPLANT SURGEON at Chairman of
Kidneyline Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
1st Floor, Harikrupa Towers,
B/h Gujarat College, Nr. Govt. Ladies Hostel,
Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad – 380 006
Hon. Prof. & Head of Urology & Transplant Unit
Institute of Kidney Disease & Research Centre,
Civil Hospital Campus,
Ahmedabad – 380 016
- Residency in Department of Surgery from 1st January 1982 to 20th February 1985 at IRWIN GROUP OF HOSPITALS & M.P. SHAH MEDICAL COLLEGE, JAMNAGAR inclusive of teaching experience of more than two years.
- Senior Registrar in Department of Urology & Renal Transplant from 1st February, 1986 to 15th January, 1988 at Christian Medical College & Hospital at Vellore inclusive of teaching experience of Urology all the three years.
Actively involved in last 300 live donor renal transplantations done under direct supervision of Padmashri A. P. Pandey and Professor Ganesh Krishnan at C.M.C. Hospital Vellore - a Pioneer Institute of South East Asia for Renal Transplantation.
Experience of various types of Endoscopic Urological Surgeries, Reconstructive Urology, Paediatric Urology, Onco Urology, Andro Urology & Urodynamics at Christian Medical College & Hospital, Vellore.
PRIZES & HONOURS :
- Award for best out going student of M.P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
- Silver Medical Award by Indian Medical Council. Gujarat Branch for Standing first in M.B.B.S. Examination.
- Gold Medal from Saurastra University for best performance in M. S. (General Surgery Examination.
- Late Prof. G. M. Phadke travelling fellowship awarded by Urological Society of India.
- C.P.K. Menon award for best scientific paper at conference of Urological Society of India, 1987.
- I have called as a Guest Speaker by I.M.A. branches of Surat, Rajkot, Surendranagar, Amreli, junagadh, Bhavnagar, Anand, Khambhat, Mehsana, Patan, Deesa, Palanpur, Modasa, Ahmedabad etc.
- Second Prize for presenting paper in Billimora in State Level A.S.I. conference paper on “GENITO URINARY TUBERCULOSIS EARLIER IS BETTER”.
- Gold Medal and Best Paper prize in State Level A.S.I. conference at Ahmedabad on “SURGERY STILL PLAYS VITAL ROLE IN UROLITHIASIS”.
- Consultant Member of “ British Association of Urological Surgeon (BAUS). Full life member of Urological Society of India (SO.56) and corresponding member of American Urological Association (A.U.A.)
- Speaker in Symposium of State Level A.S.I. Conference paper held at Jamnagar in 1993 speaking on “G. U. TRAUMA”.
- Guest Speaker in Gynaec Society Conference on ”Role of Gonadotrophins in Male Infertility” held at Mehsana.
- Elected Vice President of Indian Society of Organ Transplantation for the year 1994-95.
- Symposium held at Bhuj through Surgeons Association, Gujarat State on “Urological Problems in day to day Practice” in 1994.
- Guest Speaker Ahmedabad I.M.A. Conference on “Male Menopause Fact or Fancy”
- Selected fellow of International College of Surgeon’s Indian Section.
- Attended ‘World Congress of Endo-urology’ at New York in Sept. 1998.
<< Back To General Surgeons
Click Here to Contact Dr. Shailesh Anant Ray Shah
Copyright © 2019 www.forerunnershealthcare.com All Rights Reserved.