Dr. Shabeer Ahmed
Professional Qualifications and Experience:
Training & Fellowship:
- MBBS, Madras Medical College, Madras
- M.S, My sore university, Davangere
- F.R.C.S, UK
- MMAS, Dundee, Scotland
- Trained to be a Surgeon in Republic of Ireland
- Consultant Surgeon in Ireland
- Research in Minimal Access Surgery
- Consultant Colorectal Surgeon in Scotland
- Consultant colorectal surgeon in University Hospital, Birmingham, UK
- Appointed as preceptor in laparoscopic colorectal surgery & Ethicon Endoscopic surgery by
- The association laparoscopic surgeon (ALS) in London
- Attended all advanced laparoscopic surgical courses in Dundee, Scotland
- Fellowship course in France 2005
- Fellowship course in Germany by Ethicon endo surgery 2005
- Published the key papers on laparoscopic handles and did research on angle between shaft and the handle which led to the present needle holder available in the market by store.
- Published many papers in the interesting cases on laparoscopic surgery.
<< Back To Bariatric Surgeons
Click Here to Contact Dr. Shabeer Ahmed
Copyright © 2019 www.forerunnershealthcare.com All Rights Reserved.