Dr. M. G. Bhatt
Professional Qualifications & Fellowship:
Courses & Training at:
- MBBS from Mysore University
- MS (General Surgery) from Mysore University
- FRCS (England)
- FRCS (Edinburgh)
- Diploma in Medical Law & Ethics National Law University,
- Diploma in Medical Informatics, Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy -1992 Warrington General Hospital UK
- Minimal Invasive Surgery -1992 Tubingen, Germany
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery 1994 Cuscheri’s Dundee Scotland
- Fellowship Hepatobiliary Pancreatic Surgery 1994 Prof. J Lygidakis Greece 2(r)
- Observer Hepatobiliary Pancreatic Surgery 1998 Prof. Lanua Renn, France
- Observer Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery 1999 Prof. Yamakawa Tokyo, Japan
- Has presented many Scientific Presentations and has attended several International Conferences
- Dr.T M A Pai Gold Medal and Blue Ribbon awarded - for obtaining the highest marks in the medical career.
- Special Interest in Surgical Gastroenterology, Oncology, Laparoscopy.
- Established the laparoscopic surgery in the state of Karnataka in 1992. Maximum number of these surgeries conducted in the state.
- Has performed Major, Complicated and Complex General Surgeries, with special focus on Gastroenterology, Hepato-biliary pancreatic, Gastro onchology and Laparoscopic surgeries
<< Back To Bariatric Surgeons
Click Here to Contact Dr. M. G. Bhatt
Copyright © 2019 www.forerunnershealthcare.com All Rights Reserved.